The ones I send to people sometimes vanish into the ether, apparently.
Alternatively everyone revels in ignoring me. That’s always a possibility.
Can’t say I blame ‘em!
Oh, Anon-bot, you so funny!
You card you.
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
Weird, because I was thinking the exact same thing…
- Disney: Hey Pixar whatchya got there?
- Pixar: Just this idea we've been working on. It's a movie about a princess-
- Disney: OH, a princess movie! We've done lots of those. Here, let us help you out.
- Pixar: Well, okay... See, we have this princess who's strong and independent and clever-
- Disney: Perfect! What a wonderful role model for young girls.
- Pixar: Yeah. But the story will revolve around her and her relationship with her-
- Disney: Prince, right?
- Pixar: No, her mother.
- Disney: Okay, but she has a prince, right?
- Pixar: ...No, but-
- Disney: Ah, see, that's your problem right there. If you have a princess, you need a prince for her.
- Pixar: I don't think-
- Disney: Because princes and princesses must always go together.
- Pixar: ...Fine. She gets THREE suitors.
- Disney: WONDERFUL! Oh the romantic intrigue that will ensue! Surely one of them will tame her wild and independent heart!
- Disney: Aren't you so glad you came to me for advice?
- Pixar: Thrilled. Now can you leave?
- Disney: Of course! Leave you to your busy little animating ways!
- Pixar: Yeah, animating all these BEARS.
- Disney: What was that?
- Pixar: Nothing.
by people who get offended.
Hey, I’m a person who gets offended, and this judgement of offended people offends me.
erotic fiction about your landlord
fifty shades of pay
erotic fanfiction about a weightloss camp
fifty shades of weigh
erotic fiction about making cosplay horns
fifty shades of clay
erotic fiction about horses
fifty shades of neigh
erotic fiction about moving your head away from the mike so you can breathe
fifty shades of tay
erotic fiction about working on a farm
fifty shades of hay
erotic fiction about having a diurnal cycle
fifty shades of day
erotic fiction taking place in the middle of a theatre on opening night
fifty shades of play
….What DID you just watch!?
Apparently I watched Smegmald
So it would seem…
Did Smegmald remind you of the forest spirit from Princess Mononoke, too?
I have a confession.
I never watched Princess Mononoke.
*GASP* I keed. That is hunky-dory. There are many Studio Ghibli films to be had, after all.